6 Month Body Transformation
6 Month Body Transformation
Getting older, it’s rubbish isn’t it?! You don’t feel as young as you used to; you can’t get away with eating what you like and drinking a little more than you should anymore. Your clothes appear to be shrinking and it’s harder to get going and maintain your energy levels.
Wouldn’t it be brilliant if life felt more effortless again, like it used to be in your 30’s? But you now have a family to care for, your work is full on and as for free time? What is that again? Perhaps you are running a business and have employees, customers, suppliers and millions of other things to do (and worry about) on a daily, monthly and yearly basis and now suddenly you can feel that if you don’t fix your health it might not be worth all the stress after all.
There is always something important that needs sorting so looking after yourself is way down the bottom of the list. You imagine feeling healthy, energised and strong. You know you should eat better, that you need to do something... ...your work colleagues think
You know that if you ate more of the right foods you would have more get up and go. But that business breakfast fills you up and it’s so tasty. That you would be less moody and probably sleep better too. If only you could do that...
You know that if you lost that weight as everyone keeps telling you, you’d feel so much better! That double chin would go for a start. But you hate the gym and the fact you can’t breathe when you do force yourself to go. Oh and the nagging! It all seems so hard and you’re scared of what might happen! But you’d get better again if something happens right? You’ll get some warning signs….. Errr maybe and maybe not! And being on medication for life, that will be harder than you can imagine.
When you think about it, you probably already know some of what you need to do but thinking and doing are not the same! I get it completely. Partly because I am describing how most people feel these days; you are certainly not alone but also because I experienced the result of not doing anything about it.
Putting yourself last means you put yourself at risk of a whole catalogue of problems. You skip breakfast, sit most of the day, feel shattered most of the time and have the strongest desire to order that takeaway when you get home. You work in the evenings too and then can’t sleep so wake up feeling you are stuck on this roller coaster of life and don’t know how to get off.
The harsh reality is that you can’t continue to abuse your body in this way. The risks of burnout, high blood pressure and diabetes are very real. It doesn’t just happen to someone else, it can happen to you and scary as it can be, facing your health problems head on is the only way to overcome them.
How I can help
I work intensively with my private clients. I offer a bespoke plan that is tailored to their individual needs, providing advice and support that works best for them, to give them the results they want.
I don’t do quick fixes and easy get-outs, I help you achieve real understanding of your body, your relationship with food and help you successfully establish healthy habits for the life.
We examine your diet but also your work-life balance, stress levels and sleep. This is because the fuel we consume affects our lifestyle in so many ways. You simply can’t work on one without the other if you are to feel and see differently.
I tailor your diet to your unique requirements, eating the foods you enjoy, in a way that works with your life and commitments; it becomes achievable and sustainable. You can say bye bye to the fads and yo yo dieting and say hello to a life where food is simple and not the enemy any more.
I am the friendly voice on you shoulder but one that holds you accountable.
I help you transform.
I can do this because I have over 20 years experience in the nutrition, health and education sectors. That’s 20 years of studying health and disease, food, behaviour and weight loss so that I can help and empower you with the best advice that works best for you.
The Investment. £2000
(6 month month payment plan available)
You’ll receive all of this:
- 1 full day intensive where we meet face to face in your own home and we focus on 3 of your most important areas of health.
- In-depth Dietary Analysis resulting in a personal report and comprehensive action plan.
- 22 x personal bespoke consultations (45mins each).
- Assessment & Review Consultation Session (60mins).
- 1 x EXTRA FREE crisis session (60mins).
- Unlimited email support.
- An all-inclusive package designed to transform your relationship with food, tackle your ‘problem areas’ and boost your self-confidence.
- Gain understanding of the impact your lifestyle is having on your health and well-being and why you need to make changes.
- The one day Body Blast tackles your challenges head on and you will take action immediately! My full and undivided attention providing activities and exercises to build confidence. Support, direction and encouragement will be provided. Learn valuable skills that you can implement straight away that will work for you. Provided with an action plan to follow showing you how to progress after the session.
- Designed to motivate you to take action to become the person you have always wanted to be.
- Establish a work/life balance to achieve a sustainable and healthy way of living eradicating the need for a diet.
- Identify and clarify the areas of your diet that you need to work on to help you hit your targets and goals.
- Receive a comprehensive Dietary Report identifying nutrient deficiencies and excesses.
- The setting of realistic goals that can be as challenging as you want them to be.
- Regular review and adjustment along the way.
- A flexible plan to fit around your commitments designed to achieve results in your desired time frame.
- Accountability achieved via weekly updates.
- Expert advice that is realistic, practical and works for you.
- Menu plans and recipes provided to meet your nutritional requirements.
- A focus on your Mindset; working on limiting beliefs and self-critical thoughts that sabotage your motivation.
- Bespoke tools and resources developed for you to help you with any challenges and make your transformation as easy for you as possible.
This is for you if:
- You need help with diet, sleep, stress management and fitness.
- You are serious about your health and value yourself enough to take the necessary action.
- You are open and ready to make changes to your current habits.
- You are coachable.
- You want to feel empowered with the right information and in control of your body.
- You are committed to making it happen this time.
- You are ready to put in the necessary effort.
- You want to enjoy life and all that it offers.
This is not for you if:
- You are not willing to invest in yourself.
- You want to lose more than 10lb’s in a month.
- You are not open to being coached.
- You don’t want to be held accountable.
- You can’t commit to taking action.